cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Simple Pricing Procedure Help Required

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am using following for sales order pricing.

Conditions Types:

PR00 for base price

HA00 for % Discount

HB00 for Fixed Discount (Value discount)

MWST for Sales Tax

Formulas:

HA00 is calculated (minus) from PR00

HB00 is calucated (minus) from PR00

MWST is calculated from total discounted amount (PR00 - HA00 - HB00)

Pricing Procedure

Step ........Ctype........desc................from.....to........reqt........bastype........acckey

10........pr00

20........ha00....................................10

30........hb00....................................20

35................discounted Amount.......20.......30

40........MWST.................................35..................10..............16..............MWS

Issues

1) in sales order, the condition type hb00 has amount 15, but it shows 0 under condition value column

2) how can i calculated the total Customer A/R Value i.e. discounted amount + MWST

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member550050
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

HB00 is fixed discount and in your pricing procedure you have assigned step no 20 agaist HB00 that means you are offering fixed discount HB00 to HA00 for % Discount (because step no is HA00) and that is wrong

A discount is offered on another discount

Change HB00 from as step 10 from the original 20 (because step is PR00 which is base price and that deserves discount)

It should look like this

Pricing Procedure

Step ........Ctype........desc................from.....to........reqt........bastype........acckey

10........pr00

30........hb00....................................10........

40........MWST.................................35..................10..............16..............MWS

Make the changes and post back

Regards

Raja

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Raja,

But the problem still exists....what do u suggest...should i change the condition type HB00 to some other condition type. if so, then please suggest me to use which condition type for Fixed Discount at item level.

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI

Please give a final try as follows:

Step ........Ctype........desc................from.....to.....Subtol...reqt........bastype........acckey

10........pr00

30........hb00.....................................0

40........MWST.................................35..............................10..............16..............MWS

50.............Gross Amount................35.......49.........A..........0...............0.....

Changes: 30........hb00.....................................0

try and revert

Former Member
0 Kudos

nopes..it didnt work..as putting 0 in From field..the system automatically make the From field blank. HB00 still shows 0 in sales order in Value Fields...however in amount field i have entered 10.

Edited by: robert_SD_J on May 6, 2009 12:40 PM

former_member550050
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

It should look like this

Pricing Procedure

Step ........Ctype........desc................from.....to...............reqt........bastype........acckey

10........pr00

30........hb00....................................10........ 10or20

40........MWST.................................35..........................10..............16..............MWS

Make the changes and post back

HB00 is a header condition and entered manually in sales order and is valid for all items

No need to change that

Please check the details in V/06 that for HB00 have you maintained calculation type as fixed discount

Regards

Raja

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have changed HB00 as item condition now. and removed the Header Condition Check in v/06.

the procedure is exaclty the same as u suggested.

actually the requirement is fixed discount at item level (i.e. on each item). please guide me...thanks.

former_member550050
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Friend

I never said to change that header condition HB00 to iem condition

If you have done that it is wrong as HB00 doesnot have access sequence at all

Header conditions are entered in document header level and is valid for all items in that document

You can maintain HB00 as header conditions itself and enter manually in sales order

If the condition value is zero can you check your pricing analysis in sales order and look for any hint why the same is not picked

Regards

Raja

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes Raja,

you didnt said me....i did it at my own to test if its works...but now i have reverted it back after ur reply.

what if i want to use fixed discount at item level. can u plz suggest me other condition type for this purpose (if i cant use hb00 for this purpose).

right now i had maintained amount for hb00 in vk11...

former_member550050
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Friend

You havent replied my qn of what is the condition type status in the pricing analysis in sales order

That analysis will show why the value is 0

Some hint will flow from there

Alternatively

You can try with RB19 discount condition type which is an item condition given manually insales order

Regards

Raja

Former Member
0 Kudos

dear Raja, really sorry for the late reply.

i have checked the analysis at item level...and its showing green light with no error.

however i have changed HB00 with RB19...and every thing seems to be perfect

my last query here is i want to implement fixed discount on each line item in sales order....so which condition is most appropriate (item level) or (header level)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Go for item level discount.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Okies

i got it!!!!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Issue 2 has been resolved by adding A in SubTot Field.

Any help regarding Issue 1??