cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Block PR for release

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

My client has to release 100 PR let say in a single shot.But out of 100 my client has to release 75 in a single shot and rest 25 latter.

In collective release of PR we can release all the PR in a single shot. But how to block the rest 25 PR.

I checked in collective release PR.In edit tab, if we will go to select option, four drill down is there.One of the drill down is select block.

I've already tried it out for blocking the PR for release.

But system is not taking.

Initially my selection for PR relese is with respect to Plant.

How to block 25 PR randomly for release??

Thanks & Regards

PKB

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

IN collective release option if ,I am not not Wrong you are using the option --Scope of List "F"

that is Collective Release .

and in this option the user in GOing to edit select all and he he releasing all at the same time.

There is another layout ALV,where in he gets the PRs in the screen and he has to click the release one by one.

if the client is not ok with this for the 25 PR in the Item level in the item details tab there is Block ID

there you make as "1" -Blocked by requestor.

and in the selction creteria you have to exclude it from the selction.(not equal to 1)

so that those PR will not come for releasae come in the release.

or else system will not stop you from release ,it is only Blocking for PO creation.

ho so it could help to some extent.

Regards

Anjanna

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shiva,

Thanks for your suggestion.

As you told in your reply, I went through and I changed the PR status to block by the requester.Even though, I've done this in ME52N but in ME55, the PR nos are coming for relese.

If I'll put 1 in the Blocked ID in Collective release, then only those PRs are coming or else all PRs are coming for relese.

Thanks & Regards

Pranaya

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI ,

As said earlier in the ME55 after entering the release code.

in the same screen on the feild Blocking indicator -Double click ,so that you will have a option not equal to (=/) select that and give the value as '1'

So that it will not give the PR number that have Block indicators as 1 and will give the remaining ones.

I have checked in my system and then only suggested ,it works fine.

check and let me know

Regards

Anjanna

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shiva,

Thanks for your reply. As you told in the recent thread, I've follow your path.Now it's working fine.

Tnx a lot.

Regards

Pranaya

Answers (0)