cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

RFC 2 FLAT "Conversion configuration error: Unknown structure" MessageTrans

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello all,

I want to use MessageTransformBean to map an RFC Call to a FlatFile in Receiver Adapter. As it is not FTP I can't use FCC.

Everytime I start the processing I get the error:

com.sap.aii.messaging.adapter.trans.TransformException: Error converting Message: 'java.lang.Exception: Exception in XML Parser (format problem?):'java.lang.Exception: Message processing failed in XML parser: 'Conversion configuration error: Unknown structure 'ns0:Z_FUNCTION' found in document', probably configuration error in file adapter (XML parser error)''; nested exception caused by: java.lang.Exception: Exception in XML Parser (format problem?):'java.lang.Exception: Message processing failed in XML parser: 'Conversion configuration error: Unknown structure 'ns0:Z_FUNCTION' found in document', probably configuration error in file adapter (XML parser error)'

I implemented everything according to [this|http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04/helpdata/en/24/4cad3baabd4737bab64d0201bc0c6c/content.htm] guide (complex conversion for receiver cc).

I also tried to map the RFC to another XML structure, but the error was the same?

Any ideas?

Best regards,

David

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Shabarish_Nair
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Instead of directly trying to content convert the RFC structure itself, create a mapping that will transform the RFC to a FLAT XML structure and then try to do the content conversion on the XML. Content converting a RFC structure directly is a tough task

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member181962
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You can probably find answers in these threads:

Regards,

Ravi