cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

sxmb_moni status 'forward symbol' or scheduled for outbound processing

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I have a problem regarding xml messages in sxmb_moni. In the FTP directory, the transactions (text file), are already in the ARCHIVE, but no XML message was generated. In we05 r/3, the IDOC messages were not posted. By not posted, I don't mean status 51. I mean they are not found in we05. When I access XI sxmb_moni, the XML messages can be seen but there are no checkered flags or green flags. Only the forward symbol. Why aren't my messages processed? How can I fix this problem so it will never happen again?

Thanks

Regards,

IX

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check the receiver determination.If you selected end message processing with out error also you will get the same status.

Regards,

Prakasu.M

Former Member
0 Kudos

do I have to activate it after unlocking it? i'm really sorry for this. This is the first time I encountered this.

Thanks

jyothi_anagani
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

No need Just Refresh it. That is enough.

Thanks.

Former Member
0 Kudos

there is still an error even if i refresh it. this is the error:

JCO_COMMUNICATION_FAILURE

Error when opening an RFC connection

former_member181962
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ignatius,

Check the RFC connection to the J2EE engine in sm59 transaction.

Check if the Java stack is up or not.

YOu can try restarting your Java stack and try reprocessing the queues again.

Regards,

Ravi

Former Member
0 Kudos

sir can you please explain in detail how will I restart the java stack

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Go to T.code smicm.Select administration.Select j2ee cluster(global).select send soft shutdown.select with restart.

Before that go to sm59.Select TCP/IP connection.Check the rfc destinations.

AI_DIRECTORY_JCOSERVER

AI_RUNTIME_JCOSERVER

Regards,

Prakasu.M

Edited by: prakasu on May 6, 2009 3:46 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

thank you.

when i check DIRECTORY_JCOSERVER, i also get an error:

max no of 100 conversations exceeded..

Is this still a PI problem?

former_member181962
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ignatius,

I'm sure your Java stack is down.

YOu get errors like "max no of 100 conversations exceeded" when the target system cannot process your RFC request and multiple programs trying to open one conversation each.

In you case, the abap stack is trying to open connections with the JCO system(Which I think is on the Java stack) for processing the messages.

Please have your basis guy restart the Java stack or proceed as others mentioned.

Regards,

Ravi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Our basis guy is already here. He is applying sap note 316877. I hope the problem regarding AI_JCO_DIRECTORY_SERVER would be resolved.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am facing same problem, can u let me know what should be done.

ravi

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Kindly check this [http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04/helpdata/en/05/d5fc3f8fc2c542e10000000a1550b0/frameset.htm]

Former Member
0 Kudos

thank you all for your replies. i'll be distributing points as soon as I eliminate SYSFAIL in qRFC Monitor. There is still SYSFAIL even though I unlocked it already.

As for the automatic processing, i will try to create the background job once I get approval from PM.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Messages may stuck in tRFC queue to R/3... please check SM58 in XI for that. Also check SMQ1 / SMQ2 in XI for blocked / stopped queues.

What is shown in the processing log for these messages in SXMB_MONI?

Thanks,

Kai

former_member183908
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

-->In Your R/3 system go to T-code SM58 and see the error,if the message get strucked Execute the LUW.

-->In SM58 select your message ->Menu->Edit->Click on LUW.

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

It might be stoped in queue.

Check the transaction codes smq2 and smq1. If queue is stoped then select the queue and unlock it.

regards,

Prakasu.M

Former Member
0 Kudos

That was the first thing I did. I checked smq2 but there were no entries in the queue.

Any other solutions sir? thanks

former_member181962
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ignatius,

What prakasu meant was, SMQ2 in XI box.

Other places to check are SMQ1 in r/3

Regards,

Ravi Kanth Talagana

jyothi_anagani
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Select the message in SXMB_MONI goto GOTO tab there you will find QRFC/TRFC Monitor there check the check box and double click it and unlock it.

Thanks.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check your communication channel logs from RWB for both sender and receiver. In this case probably only your sender CC is triggered and not receiver CC triggered.

Please chcek these logs and post here.

Regards,

Siddhesh S.Tawate

Former Member
0 Kudos

@Ravia

you were right, thanks! i saw the queues already.

@jyothi

Do I have to this everytime? is there a way wherein the messages in the queue will be processed automatically? thanks!

jyothi_anagani
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Contact your basis people for this you have to do some background job and you can run this Report in se38 RSQIWKEX

Thanks.

former_member181962
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check this blog:

/people/sap.user72/blog/2005/11/29/xi-how-to-re-process-failed-xi-messages-automatically

also check this discussion:

Regards,

Ravi