cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can we execute an RFC without triggering an action in Visual composer

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

Please can anyone tell how can we trigger an RFC VC without triggering an action because i am using an Drop down list in the application in which that should be populated when ever the page loads.

Regards,

Suman

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Alternative found

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Suman,

You can use 'Start' connector to load the data without triggering any action. Drag a start connector and drag it to the RFC. Add inputs to the RFC in start connector if needed. The datas from start connector will pass automatically to the RFC when the model executed.

Regards

Basheer

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks alot Basheer.

In our scenario the RFC is a select operation which does not require any import parameter.

The result i have to bind it to a drop down list. But when i run the application a warning "Field description contains an empty entry list" is appearing .Please suggest on this.

Regards,

Suman

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Suman,

If the RFC does not require any input parameter, there is no problem in this. Drag a start point from RFC and deploy your application. Can you able to get the result in drop down?

To get a list in a drop down from a RFC you can use 'Entry List' option in the properties of drop down.Check the below link for help to create a dyanamic entry list.

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04s/helpdata/en/47/7ffaa80708199ae10000000a42189d/frameset.htm

Regards

Basheer