cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

UNKNOWN/APPLICATION_ERROR in SOAP

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI

my interface is proxy--> XI --> soap. I post the payload from runtime. I am able to sucess full messge in SXMB_moni. but in Adapter Engine it was showing below error.

MP: Exception caught with cause com.sap.aii.af.ra.ms.api.RecoverableException: SOAP: response message contains an error Application/UNKNOWN/APPLICATION_ERROR - application fault

please help me

Thanks

Srini..

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

It might be URL address location is wrong.

Check the Target url and SOAP action.

you can find the target url in wsdl file( 'wsdlsoap:address location').

check the wsdl file having SOAP action.If then you should give the SOAP action parameter.

Regards,

Prakasu.M

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi friends this is soap receiver asynchronous.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check with my previous answer.Check in the wsdl file you imported.Check the address location and soap action.

Regards,

Prakasu

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

prasannakrishna_mynam
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Srinivas,

Can you check your BusinessService you have configured and the Receiver communication channel. The reason, it is not identifying the target system, that your target url is pointing in receiver communication channel.

Places that might cause this problem can be.

-> Your Business Service Configuration

-> Receiver Communication Channel, especially check these fields Adapter Engine, Target URL

-> Better check your Receiver Determination, whether you have given appropriate Business Service.

-> Finally your WSDL you got from the service provider, test it outside whether its work fine or not.

Regards,

Prasanna

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

please check ur receiver interface ,as u said it is asynch soap scenarion , interface shd be defined as asynch while creating interface.

and it shd nod be look for responce message.

regards, navneet

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

This could be a problem due to mismatch of message structure(WSDL) or the format (SOAP version ) between the message you are sending and the message your webservice supporting. Check out SOAP version in adapter configuration and in webservice and type of binding in webservice as well.

Regards,

Reyaz

SudhirT
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

There are many possible reasons, to check it check the payload message from inbound message of response message.

Thanks!