Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Closing of serice PO

kalpesh_agrawal
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have made service PO and made some service entry sheets in it. Now i want to close the PO, i.e, its committment should become zero. How can i do it. i have already made service entry sheets and accepted it, so now i dont want to make any SES in which i can give "final entry sheet" indicator. How can i close that service PO without making final service entry sheet. System is not allowing me to make SES with zero quantity so that i can mark it as "final entry sheet".

Regards,

Kalpesh Agrawal

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (6)

Answers (6)

former_member999844
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Kalpesh,

I think you need to select the po line item and block(lock symbol) the same.It should reverse the commitment,i am not sure pls check

Regards

kalpesh_agrawal
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Dayanandan Kamath

Thanks. When i block that PO line item, its committment has become zero and also it is not allowing to make SES from that PO.

But one proble is system is also not allowing to make invoice (MIRO) from that PO. I want that system to allow to make MIRO.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Kalpesh,

Once you block/delete the line item in PO system will not allow you to make any transaction against that line item. Similarly whenever you click on delivery complted indicator system will always allow you to make GR/SES against the PO. By delivery completed indicator only thing is that it will not consider the same in any report/net calculation.

And you can make the field delivery completed available by making it optional in PT9F in screen display.

I had just checked the same.

Regards,

Umesh Agrawal

kalpesh_agrawal
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Umesh,

I have check, in PT9F, del com indicator is ticked as optional, but eventhogh i am not able to see it in PO

What could be the reaaon?

former_member999844
Participant
0 Kudos

Block the line item post invoice posting

former_member999844
Participant
0 Kudos

System will block doing MIRO only for the particular line item.You have two options.If you can do the invoice posting now then do it and then block the line item.Otherwise if you do not want to post the invoice now and also you do not want anyone to do service entry sheet then you block the line item and whenever you plan for invoice posting unblock the line item and after posting the same again block it.

Former Member
0 Kudos

If the Service Entry Sheet is to be cancelled then go to ML81N and Select PO / SES and Click on "Change" Mode and Go to Menu Service Entry Sheet --> Set Status --> Revoke Acceptance.

The Procedure is Same for Cancelling the Release.

For Deletion of SES Press Shift F2 or Menu Service Entry Sheet --> Delete & Save.

Prashant

former_member999844
Participant
0 Kudos

Make the quantity of the service line item in PO equal to that of actual qty consumed.

kalpesh_agrawal
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Dayanandan,

I dont want to change the quantity in PO because if i change in it, the PO will again go thorugh release strategy and thai i dont want.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I would suggest you to check the following notes:

772206 - Commitment Update in Service Purchase Orders:

In case of valuated goods receipt

o when a Service entry sheet is accepted.

- The Purchase Order commitments can be completely reduced by

setting the delivery completed indicator, see note 735404.

In case of non-valuated goods receipt

o when an invoice is posted.

- The Purchase Order commitments can be completely reduced by

setting the final invoice indicator.

The case of non-valuated goods receipt and unplanned multiple account assignment in invoices

is described in note 496557.

The delivery completed indicator in the purchase order

(EKPO-ELIKZ) is by default hidden ON PURPOSE for service items so

that the control is not performed in the purchase order, but

indirectly via the final entry sheet indicator in the respective

entry sheet.

You can show the delivery completed indicator for the PO in the Customizing for screen layout, find out the field selection keys according to note 30316 (SPRO->MM->Purchasing->PO->Define screen layout).

Please check first for reference key PT9F (the one used by services)

the flag "delivery completed" - is it hidden? - then set it to

optional and you can set in the PO item EKPO-ELIKZ to x. I would advice you to check the table COOI for the PO afterwards.

Regards,

Edit

kalpesh_agrawal
Participant
0 Kudos

hi Edit Szabo

The delivery compelted indicator in PT9F is already ticked. Then also its not showing in PO. What should be the reason

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

If you want to make commitment Zero then you may have to cancell the entry sheets already created no choice before you you have to visit the ML81N screen again. But if you do not want to have further SES then Use the lock indicator for the service PO item/s in ME22N mode , check out the delivery tab, in that you will find a field Latest GR date enter current date or any other date you wish and save the arrangement. You need not go to the SES screen tocarry out the closing activities.

Regards

Edited by: samuel mendis on May 6, 2009 9:08 AM

kalpesh_agrawal
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi samuel,

Where can i find that lock indicator for PO line item?? If i lock that PO item, than will its committment cost become zero??

Also if i put latest gr date, then beyond that date, will system allow to make any SES? and also will its committment become zero??

kalpesh_agrawal
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Samuel,

Even if i have give latest GR date as per you, system is still allowing to generated SES for that PO line item

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

go to ML81N and rovoke all service entry sheets you creaed.

goto ME22n and delete the line item by, select the line item and click the delete button,

kalpesh_agrawal
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Chakrapani,

I dont want to delet PO, I just want that no further SES shuould be made from that PO line item and also committment for that PO should become zero

REgards

Kalpesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

yes,

if you put the deletion indcator for all line items in the PO, then you can not able to use that PO. that means the PO still exits but with deletion indcator for the line items. you can not make service entry sheet for that line item.

I think we can not lock the PO. please check