'Error 8 occurred when starting the data extraction program'
I am trying to pull master data (Full upload) for a attribute. I am getting an error on BW side i.e. 'The error occurred in Service API .'
So I checked in Source system and found that the an IDOC processing failure has occurred. The failure shows 'Error 8 occurred when starting the data extraction program'.
But when I check the extractor through RSA3, it looks fine.
Can someone inform what might be the reason of the failure for IDOC processing and how can this be avoided in future. Because the same problem kept occurring later as well.