cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pricing for billing types

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have a billing type A. And is there any place in config where i can assign the sales docuemnt pricing procedure to billing type?

As in, my issue is, i have created an order, and it has picked up pricing procedure X. But the invoice created for the same SO has picked up pricing procedure Y.

I am not sure if this should be maintained seperaytly?

Please clarify.

thanks in advance.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

KASE,

Yes you need to

a. Check your pricing procedure determination

b. Check whether you have maintained two pricing procdures that is

1. at sales order level and

2. at Billing level. (Possibility)

c. Check your Document Pricing procedure at billing level, and pricing procedure determination whether you have maintained seperate pricing procedure.

d. The possibility of two pricing procedure getting executed can also be controlled through copy controls.

Execute VTFL and check Pricing type if it is "B" - Carry out new pricing then definitely there are chances for econd pricing to be carried out. Try changing Pricing Type = "D" or "G"

Regards

Sathya

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member550050
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

i have created an order, and it has picked up pricing procedure X. But the invoice created for the same SO has picked up pricing procedure Y.

This is happening because of two major reasons

1.There is a separate PP maintained in OVKK that is Y and that Y is picked in the billing doc via the Document pricing procedure maintained in the billing type VOFA

Your sales doc PP is different in VOV8

In OVKK there are 2 PP 's maintained

That is why sales order is picking X as PP and the same sales order when getting billed is taking PP as Y

and

2.Also in VTFL between your del type to billing type at item level pricing type is mainatained as B (carry out new pricing)

Change that to D

Regards

Raja

Former Member
0 Kudos

Kase,

Check Document pricing procedure in VOV8 for order type OR

You have also Document pricing procedure in VOFA for billing types F2

Check whether these are same or not?

Then check in OVKK, if these combinations along with customer pricing procedure and Sales area have been assigned with different pricing procedure.

Thanks,

Raja