cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Return consignment stock to blocked stock

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I want to be able to return consignment stock through sd (pick up)directly to blocked stock .

Movement type 632 is now used to transfer consignment stock to own unrestricted.

What can i do ? is it possible to put material in block stock with movement type 632

In MM02, I enter the material code for which I am creating consignment pick up and selected "Quality Management" view. & assign inspection type 06- Inspection for Returns from Customer

& marked post to insp stock.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member550050
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Option 1

For your consignment pick up schedule line category F0 or F1 the standard movement type is 632

only

You are not adviced to tamper the standard settings

With 632 movement type stocks will be in own unrestricted

You can move them to QI inspection in t code MB1B with movement type 322 which should be he correct process

Option 2

But if the business demands then in your schedule line category F0 or F1 change the movement type to either

655---goes to QI inspection straight away (you can move them back to unrestricted t code MB1B with movement type 321)

or

657----blocked stocks (you can move them back to unrestricted t code MB1B with movement type 343)

But avoid option 2

Regards

Raja

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thxx Raja

awarded points

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

in vov6 for your scheduline type there maintain the movement type as 655

regards

former_member184555
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Goto VOV6 and select the scheduleline category used for your consignment pickup (F0 or F1) and in the details change the movement type to 655.

Thanks,

Ravi

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

if the material is to be vlocked in quality inspection then you have to use the movement type 655

regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

wt is T code & procedure to put it in block stock????????????????????

former_member211108
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

The movement type is populated from schedule line.

Please assign the movement type to schedule line. t code vov6.

Regards,

Atul

Edited by: Atul Dagade on May 6, 2009 12:19 PM