cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how to find standard program name for smartforms

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am having one smartform. For this smart form I need to find standard program name. I need the path details how can we findout these standard program name of a smartform.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If your smartform is configured to output type for any transaction means you can check in TNAPR table. Give smartform name in 'SFORM' field and check the results for driver program in 'PGNAM' field.

If it is not configured means then you have to check as above suggestion use where used list for 'SSF_FUNTION_MODULE_NAME'. Programs with same pakage of smartform can filter your searching crieteria.

Thanks,

Suma.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If your smartform is not related to any Application (i.e., sales order, delivery, invoice), then goto SE37

and search where used list for FM 'SSF_FUNCTION_MODULE_NAME' it will show all the programs which are used this FM, go & search each program where ur SMARTFORM is calling in the FM..

or

If ur smartform is using some Application, u can find it using NACE transaction..

Rgds,

Pavan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Search in Table TNAPR by providing Smartform name as input to table selection screen.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Use tcode - NACE and follow procedure as follows

1)Choose Application from list(eg PO)

2)Click OP type

3)Chose one OP type from Right pane.

4)Click on processing routines

and check for the smartform name and next to smartform name you will find driver program for that smartforms.

With Regards

Nikunj Shah