cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Inventory management

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In Inventory management ...for reports i am using standard queries taken from metadata repository but i am not using the standard cube instead using a custom cube and copied all those queries on to custom cube...since for all figures routines have been written in update rules...

please tell me wheather i need to test them with R/3 to know whether data flow or data entries are right or no...

if i have to test from BW to R/3 then i need to test them in Standard reports of R/3 not using RSA3 becoz the values of key figures are calculated during runtime and i dnt get them in RSA3 m i right?

please suggest me where i can search the standard reports in R/3...which transactions i need to use...

e.g.Receipt quantity :Blocked stock(0RECBLOSTC)

WHERE can i get the values for this in R/3?

thanks in advance,

Vijaya

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

can use transaction mmbe for a summary at material/division/warehouse/batch level of stock quantity

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The information on "how to validate" given in the note 586163:

<i>TAC MB5B <-> Queries 0IC_C03_Q???

(Stocks/movements R/3 <-> BW)

TACs MC.? <-> Queries 0IC_C03_Q???

(Inventory controlling LIS <-> BW)

Reports MBQUANT and RM07MMFI

(verification of the R/3 data)

Notes 739863 and 745788 provide additional information in this regard, as well as the options that exist to clean up data in BW.

Note 766622 provides you with the option

of creating a LOG file for the extraction.</i>

With rgds,

Anil Kumar Sharma .P

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks,

can u tell me where can i find these reports?

Reports MBQUANT and RM07MMFI

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Could you please let me know how you validated results with R/3? I could validate most of the quantities with MMBE, MB5L & MB5B. But how do I check values like keyfigs - 0ISSVS_VAL(Issue Value, Valuated Stock)

I would really appreciate all your help.

Thanks,

Ritu

Former Member
0 Kudos

MB5B try with thie tcode.

thanks

Sudha