Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No change pointers selected in RBDMIDOC

david_torresllorente
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello,

I have configures in the IMG the "change pointers" fot the message type HRMD_A. But when I modify an Person in the TCODE PA30. An then I execute RBDMIDOC it says that I haven't selelected nothing.

Thank you in advance...

PM

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

hymavathi_oruganti
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

check the segments of the message type whether that particular field is there in the segments.

9 REPLIES 9

Former Member
0 Kudos

David,

Usually change pointers are not active for all the fields. In the IMG you can specify for which fields you want to trigger an IDOC. Are you sure you have selected that field which you are changing in PA30.

Regards,

Ravi

Note : Please mark the helpful answers

0 Kudos

But I want to trigger all the fields. Beacsue all the changes will be imported into a IDOC and send it to the SAP XI.

PM

0 Kudos

Please check whether the active flag for change pointers is set using transaction BD61 and also check if the message type is active for change pointers in transaction BD50.Also make sure that all required fields are activated for change pointers.This preliminary check should be helpful.

Cheers

Nishanth

Message was edited by: Nishanth Bhandar

Message was edited by: Nishanth Bhandar

0 Kudos

Where do I have to put the fields? I want all the fields in the transaction PA30.

PM

0 Kudos

Hi,

I think you can add the fields from BD52 traxn, hope this helps,

Rgds,

hymavathi_oruganti
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

check the segments of the message type whether that particular field is there in the segments.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I know how to change the description of a material using ALE Change Pointers.

I will give the following few steps at Source system

1) Tcode BD61---> check the change pointers activated check box

save and goback.

2) Tcode BD50---> check the MATMAS check box save and comeback.

3) Tcode BD51---> goto IDOC_INPUT_MATMAS01 select the checkbox save and comeback.

4) Tcode BD52---> give message type : matmas press ok button.

select all what ever you want and delete remaining fields.

save & come back.

5) goto Tcode SE38 give program Name is : RBDMIDOC and Execute

give Message type : MATMAS and Executte

6) 5) go to Tcode MM02 select one material and try to change the description and save it

it will effects the target systems material desciption will also changes

Thanks & Regards

Sreenivasulu P

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

U cant generate idoc for any changes in TCODE PA30 . consult with Functional consultant and find what are all the triggering fields for that tcode PA30 .(ie.for which field change u have to trigger an idoc)

1.Go to the Data Element of the field and check whether change doucment option is checked or not .

2.change the value of the field and check the entries in CDHDR and CDPOS.here u can check the change document object and table .

3.check BDCP table also incase of ALE.The program RBDMIDOC generates IDOc when there is an entry in BDCP.

if not check the following config

1.BD61- change pointers activated -generally

2.BD50 -Activate change pointers for ur message type

3.BD52 - add the triggering fields and corresponding tables and change document object.

Please check the entries in BDCP table ,if u find the entries execute the program RBDMIDOC

Regards,

Varma

0 Kudos

hello,

I thought I had solved the porblem. But no, it still doesn't work. I have insterted the Table (PA0002) & fields in ther TCODE DB52. I have changed something in the TCODE PA30 and nothing. In the table "CDHDR" it still has 0 rows.

I have checked de TCODE BD61, and activated the TCODE BD50 in the row HRMD_A.

In the TCODE SPRO I have configured the customizing correctly, or maybe I think I did it correctly.

I don't know what's wrong. Please help me!!!.

PM