Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hirarchical display and adding button using oops and normal alv

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Requirement is:

Selection screen

then

output on first screen 100

then double click on any row

then related output in hirarchical display(material -

transfer requirements of material----tranfser orders of transfer requirement) on screen 101

Also I want three buttons on screen 101 for further process to finish TO, confirm transfer, display stocklist etc....

Currently I have displayed hirarchical alv using class method

CL_SALV_HIERSEQ_TABLE=>factory

but this method is creating its own screen ...means not displaying alv output on screen 101 even though I tried to dispaly it on screen 101.

So the question is:

Please suggest me that, how to add button on screen displayed using class method(CL_SALV_HIERSEQ_TABLE=>factory ) mentioned above?

OR

how to display hirarchical display on screen 101 without using above mentioned class method(CL_SALV_HIERSEQ_TABLE=>factory )

Please reply asap....gurus....

2 REPLIES 2

Former Member
0 Kudos

have u seen the usage of Methods SET_SCREEN_STATUS /GET ?

regards

Prabhu

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI ,

If you want buttons the best way is to create screens and set its gui status by

SET PF-STATUS

SET TITLEBAR

there in the gui status you can select buttons or declare which buttons to be used.Already there keys given however you can also declare your own buttons there.

Or

in the module pool screen you can go to screen painter(layout) and declare buttons also.

Try this and if there is still any problem we can always find a solution.

thanks and regards,

-Sudipta