Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HR - No change pointers selected in RBDMIDOC

david_torresllorente
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello,

I have configures in the IMG the "change pointers" fot the message type HRMD_A. But when I modify an Person in the TCODE PA30. An then I execute RBDMIDOC it says that I haven't selelected nothing.

Thank you in advance...

PM

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Looks like you did not activate the change documents for your master data. Remember that the Change pointer generated only when there is a change document created for it for corresponding Business object.

Check in SWEC if the Change document Object (HR_IT1000, HR_IT1001, HR_IT1002) is enabled to generate the change documents on create/change with the Business object you used in BD52.

Hope this helps..

Regards,

Nagaraju Chidurupalli

david_torresllorente
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Nagaraju,

I dont have any cell with the HR_IT1000, HR_IT1001, HR_IT1002.

I don't know what to put there. Could you help me please?

Thank you in advance.

PM

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You need to create new entries in SWED if you don't have them already.

Enter the Change document Object and leading table and key table as your info structure. Select the check boxes indicating when you want to create a change document (Create, change, delete)..

Save and it and change your HR master data.. and check if there is any entry CDHDR table for you change.. if you find one.. you have setup the config correctly.

then go ahead and run RBDMIDOC to see whether the change pointers are created or not and let me know what you find there..(If you don't have change pointer created yet.. you need to activate the change pointer for your Message type).

Hope this helps.

regards,

Nagaraju Chidurupalli.

david_torresllorente
Participant
0 Kudos

When I got to the SWED and try to create the document objects. It doesn't have any structure. Do I have to do something tin the TCODE "SCDO"?.

PM