Re : The Integrated Planing
Can any provide the step by step method using IP with simple example
Rishikesh Sinha replied
You have to do the following in SAP IP: (T-Code: RSPLAN)
When you open the Planning Modeler, you will get a web page wilth 5 Tabs: InfoProvider, Aggregate, Filter, Planning Function, Planning Sequence.
1. Info Provider: You have to select the infocube or multiprovider here on which you are going to do the planning
2. Aggregate: you can then select the characteristics requirede in the the selected infoprovider which are required for planning.
3. Filter: you can restrict the data through filters. you create filters on the characteristics selected in Aggregate. you can define variables here for the input purpose..
4. Planning Function: Here there are lots of inbuilt planning functions like copy, repost, reval, delete, FOX etc which are required for the various tasks that you will be doing in the project
5. Planning sequence: Here you can set the sequence in which you want the functions and modules to run. Like executing delete function after the copy function and so on..
You can then create the required query in the SAP Query Analyzer and then the final presentation for users can be prepared on BEx or WAD.
SAP IP is a vast topic. what I have explained you is a very brief introduction. May be you can refer to the following documnets for more clarity: