cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to enlarge the sample size while result recording

Former Member
0 Kudos

The background is the lot size is 1, but one MIC should be inspected 3 times and the results are required recorded respectively.

My configuration is set the control indoator as u2018sinle result' and 'Large scope' in this MIC A. And set the sample procedure as 3 fixed sample. But the other sample procedure of other MICs is fixed 1 sample. The problem is when the lot size is 1, MIC A can only allow me to record result one time.But when the lot size is more than one, then SAP allow me to record result as much as I want. For the insp. lot generated from Pro. Order, I cannot chang the lot size manually.

Per my understanding, SAP can permit some MICs to be recorded several times and calculate the average value even if the lot size is one. Any configuration, I haven't considered?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member186399
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Margaretji

There has to be a minor change to be done at the plant level setting

SPRO> QM> Basic Settings> Maintain Settings at Plant Level> Plant> Result Recording Tab > in that maintain

Remove the tick in Summarised recording for N=1, if this tick was set then automaticaly if your sample was one then the system considers it as a summarised recording.

Regards

Gajesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gajesh,

It works. Thank you so much!!