cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Inspection lot not creating

Former Member
0 Kudos

We have two - three inspection type . i.e need to be assigned in the material master .

which setting i need to adopt in the selection and the prefered inspection type ?

if we have multiple inspection plan for a single material , is it possible to create inspection lot automatically ?

Right now i am not getting any inspection lot , what will be possible trouble shooting ?

Thanks

JJ

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi JJ,

Please also check the following [Thread|]

Regards,

RAVI.

Answers (6)

Answers (6)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for your information . All are same orgin .

What are the other reason?

former_member186399
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear JJ

you can see the same in the config

SPRO > QM > Quality Inspection> Inspection Lot Creation> Maintain Inspection Lot Origins and Assign Inspection Types

Regards

gajesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for your help . where i can check the same orgin or different origin ?

former_member186399
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear JJ

If you have maintained inspection type of different origin in the material master you need tick any of the preferred indicators. for 01, 08 inspection lot is created automaticaly. if the inspection type are of same origin like , 01, 0101, 0102 etc the prefered indicator is used

Let me know for which process you are not getting inspection lot

Regards

gajesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

We assigned 01 , 08 and ZZ ( Audit lot ) - inspection type in the material master data.

I am asking about the priority and the prefered inspection type , that needs to be assigned in the MM

former_member186399
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear JJ

To which inspection type are u refering to. please explain the process that you are doing. There could be always a better way out.

Regards

gajesh