cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Navigation between 2 webdynpro component ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Could you advise me how to create navigation between 2 different webdynpro component ?

The current scenario :

1. Add Component B as "Used Webdynpro Component" in Component A.

2. Create Plug Out in Windows component A and link to Plug In in Windows in Componant B.

The problem is :

I can create Plug Out from Component B to Component A, i always got error "Component B: Cycle in component usage definitions: A".

Question :

How can i call back windows in component A from component B without using "Used webdynpro Component" ? is that any workaround ?

Thank You and Best Regards

Fernand

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

pravesh_verma
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Fernand,

I guess by now you can easily understand the reason behing this error. The obvious reason is because you cannot create a cycle while defining the used components.

in you scenario you are using the component A in component B as used component and then again to come back to component A you are using Component B in component A as used component. This has created a cycle and therefore the cyclic dependencies.

This kind of component usage is not allowed. Instead just check whether you can resolve this issue by ysing another compoent which can be a launch component? Like this:

Component C
                                                 /        \
                                                /           \
                                              /              \
                                   Component A             Component B

I hope using this kind of architecture you can resolve this cyclic dependency.

Thanks and Regards,

Pravesh

Answers (0)