cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP BI BO Integration

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

I have an SAP BI and BO inhouse systems installed seperately on 2 servers.

can you please provide me with the initial pointers on how to integrate both the systems.

I have already downloaded the BOBJ integrator for SAP XI 3.0.

I have SAP BI 7.0 and BO XI R3 systems.

I would highly appreciate your feedback.

Thanks for your time

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

IngoH
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

These item should get you going:

Install Part #1

/people/ingo.hilgefort/blog/2008/09/17/businessobjects-and-sap--installation-and-configuration-part-1-of-4

Install Part #2

/people/ingo.hilgefort/blog/2008/09/17/businessobjects-and-sap--installation-and-configuration-part-2-of-4

Install Part #3

/people/ingo.hilgefort/blog/2008/09/17/businessobjects-and-sap--installation-and-configuration-part-3-of-4

Install Part #4

/people/ingo.hilgefort/blog/2008/09/17/businessobjects-and-sap--installation-and-configuration-part-4-of-4

SAP Authentication

/people/ingo.hilgefort/blog/2008/09/19/businessobjects-and-sap--configure-sap-authentication

Publishing part 1

/people/ingo.hilgefort/blog/2008/09/23/businessobjects-and-sap--publishing-of-crystal-reports-part-1-of-3

Publishing part 2

/people/ingo.hilgefort/blog/2008/09/24/businessobjects-and-sap--publishing-of-crystal-reports-part-2-of-3

Publishing part 3

/people/ingo.hilgefort/blog/2008/09/24/businessobjects-and-sap--publishing-of-crystal-reports-part-3-of-3

Technical Material

/people/ingo.hilgefort/blog/2008/11/19/businessobjects-integration-with-sap-netweaver-bi--technical-material

Ingo

denis_konovalov
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

SAP Integration Kit installation guide also has all required information on how to integrate BO with SAP.