cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

IS Retail IDoc Problem

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I was able to setup the outbound profile and the port for IDOC processing in IS Retail. I ran RWDPOSIN (POS Outbound Initialization) before and all three idocs I need including WP_PLU02.

After SOME configurations, I tried to generate again all three idocs but suddenly WP_PLU02 cannot be generated. I used RWDPOSIN again and didn't change anything in the profile.

what could be the problem? we might have changed something with the article configuration.

thanks.

best regards,

kenny

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi..

See there are few ways to check the successful creation of an idoc WP_PLU02 as i understand you are using POS outbound profile to trigger all the masterdata from SAP to POS.

You can check the masterdata maintenance with the help of WPER2.This is an object analysis report .You need to check 3 things for succesful download of articles to POS

1.It should have a EAN number.

2.It should be listed in a site that can be checked with the help of WLK1 and WLK2 as this determines that artciles is listed or not or the distribution chain to which the artciles are assigned should be maintained.

3.It should have a selling price to it.You can checke with the help of VKP5 and make sure dont save this as price sometimes becomes zero when you open up as price overrides with the help of this transaction.

May be try with direct POS outbound WPMA transaction one material and check it.

You can check the status with the help of WPER2 transaction.

I am sure you will have an error in any one of these conditions that is failing you to create the idoc WP_PLU02.

I am sure this will work

Thanks

Saurabh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I was able to setup the outbound profile and the port for IDOC processing in IS Retail. I ran RWDPOSIN (POS Outbound Initialization) before and all three idocs I need including WP_PLU02 were generated fine.

After SOME configurations, I tried to generate again all three idocs but suddenly WP_PLU02 cannot be generated. I used RWDPOSIN again and didn't change anything in the profile.

what could be the problem? we might have changed something with the article configuration.

thanks.

best regards,

kenny

Former Member
0 Kudos

What configuration you have done describe briefly