cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem view TIFF multipage images with ECL Viewer 5.1.3

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

using the SAPGUI 710 and CV04N, I cannot view the same TIFF multipage image twice in ECL Viewer, the second time, the first time every thing is ok, but the second time the SAPGUI display the error : "File C:\Docume1\dupond\LOCALS1\Temp\ZEP_0457895 cannot be created"

To view again the TIFF mulitpage image, I need to kill the sapLogon.exe process and relaunch it again.

It seams the TIFF image file is locked by the the saplogon.exe process the first time and on the second time, SAP cannot rewrite the temporay TIFF image file.

Notes:

- I use CV04N or CV03N to view the documents.

- This problem doesn't happends with non multipage TIFF image.

- Tested on more than 20 computers.

- Computers are with Windows XP SP2 + SAP GUI 7.10 Compilation 2 + SP9 + SP12 + - ECL Viewer 5.1.3 (integrated with Comp 2)

How can I fix this problem ?

Thank you for your help

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Patrick,

please use the latest version of the ECL Viewer 6 which you can find in the SAP Service Marketplace.

If the error still exist, please open a OSS message in the component CA-DMS for further help.

Best regards, Sven

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you for your answer.

Now the problem is: How to uninstall ECLV 5.1.3 and Install ECLV6 (Both with command line and not manually) without uninstalling/installing SAPGUI ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

uninstall of a product is very easy:

Please look in the "Sapadmin" ( nwsapsetupadmin.exe ) "PRODUCT" tab for the command line ( in tab

"PROPERTIES" -> there you see the SILENT UNINSTALL COMMAND LINE....

NwSapSetup.exe /Silent /Uninstall /Product="ECL710"

Otherwise you can start the NWsapsetup.exe without any special paramater and noiw you can deselect

the integrated ECL viewer from your package which is installed on this client...

Please test it on your client and you will see it...

Best Regards, Sven

Answers (0)