Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Regd: Pricing in S.O and Invoice

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

For a certain S.O. the details of the ED, C.S.T., L.S.T., calculated can be viewed in the Pricing Procedure, But if i need the value to be used in report i am unable to retrieve the data's b'cas the values are stored in the Structures KOMV,KOMP.

Is there any DB tables which store the data's for the structures KOMV and KOMP?. or any other psbl way to get the revelant data's.if any pls do suggest me.

Help and Suggestions will be much appricieated.

Thanks & Regards.

Ramesh.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

former_member181962
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

See if the FM CONDITION_RECORD_READ is useful to you.

REgards,

Ravi

6 REPLIES 6

former_member181962
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

See if the FM CONDITION_RECORD_READ is useful to you.

REgards,

Ravi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ramesh,

The values you are talking about are dynamically calculated depending on the pricing conditions and are not stored any where. If you want to display the same, you will have to get the conditions and calculate the same.

Regards,

Ravi

Note : please mark the helpful answers

Former Member
0 Kudos

Based on the conditions on which u r calculating ED, CST & LST, u can go to KONV and get the details.

0 Kudos

Hi,

You can use the tables KONV and KONP for getting the details based on condition record number in Sales order header(VBAK) and the condition type.

Thanks,

Rashmi .

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ramesh,

get KNUMV from vbak table..put this in KONV table ...u get details for all the condition types ( KSCHL field ).. use this field for ur particular values in the field KBETR(percentage) & KWERT(value).

Hope it helps,

Regards,

Bikash

vinod_gunaware2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Check tables <b>KONV and KONP</b>

check functions

PRICING

RV_PRICE_PRINT_HEAD

RV_KONV_SELECT

SD_SALES_DOCUMENT_READ