cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issues with respect to Production XI Server

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

in PRD XI Server i have two interfaces running based on the CC Scheduling(Avalability of Times)

Interface1 shld be run every day at 11:15pm To 11:55 pm and shld stop automatically

There after Interface2 shld be run at 12:00am To 11:00 pm and shld be stopped automatically

This is daily process running and processing fine.

Today morning at 10:00am unexpectedly i Started the Interface1 which shld not run this time.

And also i Stopped the Interface2 that time.

by starting the CC itself Interface1 ran for 3 files and processed.(Because both channels r polling the same DIR with same file name)

Now i stopped that CC of Interface1 through Runtime workbench and started Interface2, now Interface1 stopped and started the Interface2 also, Now the Interface2 in in Progress and running

As of now Interface1 is stopped and Interface2 is running

My Doubt is will this Interface1 can be Invoke automatically at 11:15pm today??

And also will be the Inteface2 can be stopped automatically at 11:00pm of today??

Plz suggest me

Regards

Edited by: Vamsi Krishna on May 5, 2009 9:07 PM

Edited by: Vamsi Krishna on May 5, 2009 9:08 PM

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

prateek
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

The answer to both the questions is Yes.

Regards,

Prateek

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

We had the similer problem 2 yrs back. We didn't face any issues at the time

No Problem in your case... The Interface2 will be stopped and Interface1 will start automatically. The Scheduling will be taken from the central server timings. Unless you change the system time, every thing will be perfect.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Yes you are right , but in the same way we have to select the option of Automatic Control

then only it will work