cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

KSU5 - Actual Assessment Issue

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I have set up an assessment cycle with the sender and receiver cost centers using KSU2.

As part of the monthly processes, I enter the statistical key figures (employee count) for the receiver cost centers (transaction KB31N). For the last two months, I was asked not to allot a key figure value (employee count) for one cost center.

After entering the values in KB31N, when I run KSU5 to execute actual assessment, I see the key figure (employee count) appearing for the cost center that I excluded in the earlier step.

Can someone please explain why this cost center gets the key figure (employee count) value in the KSU5 run and how this can be excluded from the run?

Thanks,

Rugmani

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

You may have set up your Statistical Key Figure in such a manner that it will take the amount and spread that over each of the Periods. Take a look at the Statistical Key Figure master data. You should use "Tot. values" if you want to be able to enter a separate amount for each period. I suspect that you may be using "Fxd value" which would indicate to the system that the amount entered should be used for every Period.

former_member188826
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Review the values for the SKF Actual by period. When you enter the annual value, the distribution key might have distributed for all periods.

Recheck the segment, to ensure the allocation is basis is not plan values.