cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Shipment - Service PO

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I able to create shipment cost document after shipment document. We have done the settings to create auto PO wrt the shipment document.

After saving the shipment cost document PO and service entry sheet both are getting created automatically and the status of the service entry sheet is fully ACCEPTED u2013 Green Light is being displayed where NO CHANGES possible because itu2019s been posted.

However we would like to create both PO and service entry sheet AUTOMATICALLY while creating the shipment document however the status of service entry sheet would be any other apart from u2018ACCEPTEDu2019 u2013 Green light should not be displayed.

Please advice what config changes to be implemented to achieve this functionality.

Thanks.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello, friend.

as far as i understand, when the service entry has been accepted, it will post this to accounting. therefore, changes to this transaction should no longer be possible. the counterpart of this in SD should be goods issue posting, where this is also posted to accounting.

nevertheless, we would look into possible settings where the SERVICE ENTRY is not automatic so as to enable changes. but i would suspect that the trade-off, if there is such a setting, is that there would be a series of manual actions in processing the shipment cost document.

regards.

Edited by: jonathan y on May 22, 2009 11:05 AM

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I havent got the desired solution. Since my requirement also changed I am closing this thread.

Thanks for all who had contributed by sharing their knowledge.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

I think your problem is very old, so first of all tell me is it solved or not.

If it is still there , as per your problem i think you want to create Automatic PO & service entry sheet , but dont want to post it automatically.

I think this is not a service PO , this is a frame work order , so check with your MM consultant that the which Document type is there for frame work order or service PO.i think if you want to create this Automatically you cant resisit it for posting automaticaly. Also plaease check OKB9 settings & check OBYC setting it also affect more on your posting , but as per my suggestion if you are ready to do it manual then only but still before posting there is a click in Shipment Cost document if you click it then only you can post this values to Account , so please check & revert me if you need more help.

Thanks

Dev

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Yes. I want to create Automatic PO & service entry sheet , but want to post automatically.

For frame work order or service PO , in which tcode i have to check .

OBYC is ok.

Thanks

RK

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Thanks for all the response.

Raj: sorry to say this, you had entered in my thread and taking my issue in other direction. As per my requirement

I want to create Automatic PO & service entry sheet, but want NOT to post automatically.

Dear Dev/Jonathan,

Thank you so much for the response.

My requirement is still ON. To create Automatic PO & service entry sheet, but want NOT to post automatically.

I request you to please advice me how to STOP posting service entry sheet which is created with reference to Service PO automatically while processing shipment cost document.

As Dev you mentioned how I could resist it for posting automatically. Also need to know where is that check to be activated/deactivated in the shipment document to post the accounts manually.

Thanks.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Dev/Jonathan,

I checked, system is taking the document type u2013 NB. As you mentioned this can be achieved using the document type u2013 FO (Frame work), where I should link this document type (FO) to my shipment cost document.

I checked the shipment configuration but unable to find how the system is taking the document type NB to the shipment cost document and where this assignment is done.

Please advice.

Thanks.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Dev,

Please advice where is that check available in shipment document. I am unable to find.

There is a check called TRANSFER under the settlement tab. Auto PO and service entery sheet( Post) are generated after I check this box. Are you refering the same? If I do that service entry sheet is getting posted but my requirement is to not posted.

Please advice.

Thanks.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please respond.

Thanks.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Victor,

Did you get this assignment of NB order type with the shipment cost configuration.

I have some problem in creation of PO; when I click on transfer, there is an error log which specifies me to create a document type (i am creating automatic PO).

What should I do in this case, where can I resolve this from configuration point.

Thanks,

Sandy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Can you send the config doc this shipment cost to my id . I too face the problem in service PO

Thanks

RK

Former Member
0 Kudos

Pls respond.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Raj,

Are you still facing the problem in configuration. Let me know.

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Yes. The probelm is there and i am getting 2 to three routes in my shipment cost.

Thanks

RK