Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

problem with receiver mail adapter

Chandra_Hota
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have a proxy to mail scenario. I am using mail message format from service market place.

Now this is the xml after executing mapping:

<Mail>

<Subject>XYZ</Subject>

<From>From_email</From>

<To>To_email</To>

<Reply_To />

<Content_Type>text;charset="UTF-8";name="MYFILENAME.csv"</Content_Type>

<Content>

<Line>

<Object>0000001</Object>

<Code>1001</Code>

</Line>

<Line>

<Object>0000002</Object>

<Code>1002</Code>

</Line>

</Content>

</Mail>

<Line> tag gets repeated in the <content> tag. I want a csv file as mail attachment with the following content:

First i used StrictXml2PlainBean. But, this was trying to parse all the fields including Subject and To fields.

I only need data in <content> tag to be sent in csv file.

So, i used MessagetransformBean. Even this is throwing parserExceptionerror: No data allowed here: (hex) 30, 30, 30(:main:, row:6, col:3)(:main:, row=6, col=3).

Which module bean should i use now? What should be the parameters?

Please let m know.

Many Thanks

Chandra

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

stefan_grube
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

This is not possible.

But you can send a mail without mail package. The content type can be set by MessagetransformBean, sender, receiver and subject can be set with ASMA.

Regards

Stefan

prateek
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

The standard modules doesn't seem to suit your requirement. A custom module can definitely help.

Regards,

Prateek

Chandra_Hota
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Prateek

1. Isn't it a comman scenario to send extracted data from SAP, in a csv file as an attachment to email?

2. How can i supress fields from mail package (from, to, subject etc) while using StrictXml2Plain bean?

Thanks

Chandra

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Chandra,

Is it possible to use a UDF inside a message mapping (resp. XSLT/Java-Mapping) to re-format the value of the Content tag?

Best regards,

Dennis