cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem with Post goods issue

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am doing outbound dlivery of the item. I have entered the required data. When i click on "post goods issue" tab, the error log has been appeared. It is showing as:

Filed selection for mvmt type 601 /acct 300021 (RM consumption a/c) differs for customer goods movement (015)

When i click on save, the doc was saved, but i couldnt able to do billing.

Can anyone tell me what is the problem? Is the peroblem with acct assignment at OBYC or VKOA.

Appreciate your suggestions

Regards

Sabera

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

The field cost center is mandatory in acct 300021 and hidden in movement type 601 or vice versa.

Go to tcode OMJJ, click on Movement Type, maintain 601 and execute. There double click on "Field selection (Enjoy)" and see whether the movement is maintained as Required Entry or Optional Entry.

Now go to FS00, input the G/L Account 300021 and execute. There go to tab "Create/bank/interest" and check whether you have maintained any value against "Field status group" and also you have checked the box for "Post automatically only".

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Lakshmipati,

I have maintained movement type 601 at OMJJ. I hav also added the filed cost center in that (before it was not available).

I checked GL acct at fs00, it is already contain field status group g004 and the check box "post automaticallyt" is also activated. The cost element has also assigned to cost center. After assigning the cost center to cost element, the error is changed to fld selection for mvmt type 601/ acct 300021 differs for cost center

But i noticed one thing: If i chage the field status group to g006, the error has not appeared and giving the other error:

valuation area xxx2 (plant) not yet ptoductive with material ledger this error has been already posted by me but not yet received correct answer.

Kindly provide the solution for this.

Regads

Sabera

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
valuation area xxx2 (plant) not yet 
   ptoductive with material ledger

Go to OMX1 and maintain the tick for the combination of your Valuation Area and Company Code.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

i have done it.. but the problem remains same

Regards

Sabera

Former Member
0 Kudos

sabera123 ,

Why don't you consult your FI Consultant or post the issue in FI Module, they will be able to resolve issue.

Your Field Status Group = Change in stock Acounts and activate post automatically only indicator.

Regards

Sathya

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Lakshmipathi,

Thanks for your answer. I have checked the field status of movement type 601 at OMJJ and checked the field status for GL account. Marked the same status for customer and cost center fields both in movement tye and GL account's field status group. Then my problem is solved.

After this i got an another problem: Valuation area xxx2 (plant) not productive with material ledger, which i have already posted in MM forum.

Regards

Sabera