cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PI 7.1 Problem with Fully Content Syncronization of SLD

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am trying to implement the fully content Syncronization of SLD. My two SLDs are of 7.1 and 7.0 version and i am trying to perform a sync (unidirectional one)

I have fullfilled the criterias required

1. The two sld model version are same 1.5.41

2. The SLD with version 7.0 is of Support pack 15

I have configured the Syncorization by adding a new connection and used SLDDSUSER for connection to the source system SLD on PI 7.0

while running the full sync option . All the contents like technical system etc has been pulled but the sync fails @ 94% saying

Error: CIM_ERR_FAILED: Can not remove method scope for qualifier EmbeddedObject (namespace: sld/active)

In SLD logs this is the details

#4 05/05/2009 19:59:03.214 [SLD ContentSync sld/active] ERROR com.sap.sld.contentsync.ContentSyncerIncremental: Sync failed, SLD entries may not be fully synchronized as expected.

CREATE QUALIFIER_DECLARATION

EmbeddedObject

Id 1,243,945,900,000,044,000

Rank 1

ForeignOrigin null

ForeignId 0

Connection source: http://<targethostname>:50000/sld/cimom, namespace sld/active, target: <local>, namespace sld/active

<?xml version="1.0"?>

<QUALIFIER.DECLARATION NAME="EmbeddedObject" TYPE="boolean">

<SCOPE PROPERTY="true"/>

<VALUE>FALSE</VALUE>

</QUALIFIER.DECLARATION>

Thrown:

com.sap.sld.api.wbem.exception.CIMException: CIM_ERR_FAILED: Can not remove method scope for qualifier EmbeddedObject (namespace: sld/active)

at com.sap.cim.objmgr.requests.WBEMSetQualifier.modifyQualifier(WBEMSetQualifier.java:120)

at com.sap.cim.objmgr.requests.WBEMSetQualifier.execute(WBEMSetQualifier.java:77)

at com.sap.cim.objmgr.requests.WBEM_WriteRequest.execute(WBEM_WriteRequest.java:71)

at com.sap.cim.objmgr.core.CIMObjectManager.executeWriteRequest(CIMObjectManager.java:1719)

at com.sap.cim.objmgr.core.CIMObjectManager.executeImpl(CIMObjectManager.java:1645)

at com.sap.cim.objmgr.core.CIMObjectManager.execute(CIMObjectManager.java:1591)

at com.sap.cim.objmgr.core.CIMObjectManager.setQualifier(CIMObjectManager.java:1463)

at com.sap.cim.service.WBEMLocalServiceClient.setQualifierDeclarationImpl(WBEMLocalServiceClient.java:685)

at com.sap.sld.api.wbem.client.WBEMAbstractClient.setQualifierDeclaration(WBEMAbstractClient.java:778)

at com.sap.sld.contentsync.CSP_SetQualifier.process(CSP_SetQualifier.java:29)

at com.sap.sld.contentsync.ContentSyncerIncremental.processAndResolveConflicts(ContentSyncerIncremental.java:520)

at com.sap.sld.contentsync.ContentSyncerIncremental.processEntry(ContentSyncerIncremental.java:399)

at com.sap.sld.contentsync.ContentSyncerIncremental.incrementalSyncImpl(ContentSyncerIncremental.java:285)

at com.sap.sld.contentsync.ContentSyncerIncremental.incrementalSync(ContentSyncerIncremental.java:194)

at com.sap.sld.contentsync.SyncRunner.runIncrementalSync(SyncRunner.java:180)

at com.sap.sld.contentsync.SyncRunner.run(SyncRunner.java:245)

at com.sap.sld.contentsync.SyncRunner.run(SyncRunner.java:336)

at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:606)

Can anyone who has done this explain me what is the problem with this. I am sure that we can configure it with PI 7.0 in unidirectional atleast

Rgds

Aditya

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I will be trying this senario with two 7.1 SLDs hope so it works

Rgds

aditya