cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to create Local PO's in SRM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Earlier, we working with Classic and Local scenerio's. Now we activated Extended classic for certain product categories.

Issue: we unable to create Local PO's - we getting error message that

1.Account system (SRM) differ than target system (R/3)

2.Sytem asking us to enter Plant .However, if we enter the plant , getting another error message that material not maintained in the plant (R/3).

It seems ,eventhough it is Local category system promting as a backend proct category.

Could you help us?

Harish

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member183819
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Double check define backend system.

hope you have flaged LOCAL for SRM system?

update here what are the settings you have changed.

always r/3 is a financial system for validation.

regards

muthu

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Muthu,

Thanks for your promt reply,

We doesnt get the problem during cration of Shopping cart / PO - backend product categories. Only the problem, when we try to create PO for local product ( Implimated badi - Decoupled scenerio), system treating as a backend product . Hence its asking plant / backend pur organization etc.

Unable to create PO for Local product category. Could you please tell me any settings missed or needs to be maintained for local scenerio's?

Regards

Harish

former_member183819
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Harish

You can create a local PO for local product categorybut that same material group must exist in r/3 system which you created in SRM.

there are some instances , for eg.

001- material group in r/3 same you can create 001 product category in srm .

but wherever you mentioned product category originated logical system as SR logical system.

for eg define product category settings source system as Local SRM logical system and target system as r/3 backend system.

hope you understand.

Try for product category dont try for product . (only special request.)

regards

muthu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Muthu,

I have flagged LOCAL (sys type) for SRM system. Is there any issue/ do i need to change?

Please guide me .

Thanks

Harish

former_member183819
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

1.Account system (SRM) differ than target system (R/3) - why? check attribute corresponding again and make ensure that backend logical system is existing.

2.Sytem asking us to enter Plant .However, if we enter the plant , getting another error message that material not maintained in the plant (R/3).

yes. plant is mandatory data in sc creation. send me define backend logical system settings or recheck again.i believe still you find a difficulty to create a cart.