cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conflict identified between selection and key figures to be read

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am using SCM 2007 for the first time. I've copied planning area 9ASNP02. When I am trying to load selection in Planning book I am receiving this error. Please suggest.

Thanks

Conflict identified between selection and key figures to be read

Message no. /SAPAPO/MSDP_PB230

Diagnosis

Your selection conditions in the shuffler encompass the following SNP aggregates:

9AMALO as Display attribute of the object selection

9AMALO as an extended condition of the object selection

The key figure 9ACASUP is not assigned to any of these SNP aggregates in the planning area.

System Response

The system does not read any transaction data

Procedure

Choose a different selection condition or change to a different data view.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi VS03,

This is depend up on your aggregation. e.g. 9AMALO is for Product & Location. In 9AMALO you will find the key figures related to your products & Location only. So if you select product & location in selelction ID & you try to open for this selection ID for resource key figures say Available capacity etc then you will find the Error "Conflict identified between selection and key figures to be read".

So these are totally depend up on your aggregates.

Generally we are using 9ALORE & 9AMALO aggregates. So selection id contains Product & Location Combination for 9AMALO aggregates & Data View contains key figure related to 9AMALO aggregates, e.g Forecast, Dependend demand, Safety Stock, Production(Planned),Production(Confirmed) etc.

for 9ALORE aggregates your selection ID contains Resource & Location combination & Data View contains Key figure related to Resource e.g Capacity consumption, Available capacity, Production (Planned) etc.

Hope this will help you.

Regards

Sujay

Former Member
0 Kudos

Aggregate updated in Planning Area