Skip to Content

Archived discussions are read-only. Learn more about SAP Q&A

Suppressing Delete Messages in 7.1

I am creating an OCA application. In it, I have a create scenario, wherein I am creating a new record which has both header and item in minDB. Now I need to modify the items for the created header, before synchronizing (meaning this record is not yet sent to the middleware). In this case it is creating 2 messages in the Middleware, one is a create message n the second one is an update message.

I have to send one message only to the middleware which has the complete set of items along with the header.

Now in order to avoid this, if I delete the previous complete record and create a new record with all the modified data. It still sends a delete message to the middleware for the delete operation performed.Although no actual record is going to the middleware since i deleted the record from mindb. Is there any way , I can suppress this delete message or can i send one single message for create and update.

Because according to the business requirement, It has to be a create operation and not an update operation, in which firstly i will create header and item and then will add some more items to the same header later.

Please help!!

Not what you were looking for? View more on this topic or Ask a question