TAX ON BONUS
Please help me out in the following scenario.
1. Configuration has been done for off-cycle payroll run
2. Created wagetype for bonus and included in table V_T7INA9 as per the allowance grouping of the employee
3. Wagetype maped for Tax Code SBON in table V_T7INT9.
4. In table V_T511K value for BNTDS maintained as 30%
5. Infotype 0267 maintained with bonus amount.
When running through off-cycle it's working fine and also deducting 30% of tax at source for all the employees grouped under allowance grouping. But we want different rate of tax to be deducted for the employees comes under one allowance grouping.
I mean 30% for the employees who is getting bonus Rs 50,000/-
20% for the employees getting bonus Rs 25000/-
Because employees comes under 1 allowance grouping is being paid with different bonus amt.
How can we handle the situation please guide me.