cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem with booking a purchase delivery note via DI Server

Former Member
0 Kudos

I use a web service to book purchase delivery notes via DI Server. for items that do not need batch or serial numbers it works fine.

but when I try to book a receipt with an item that needs batch numbers, I am getting the error

"Error: [PDN1.WhsCode] [line:0], 'Error (40) encountered."

although I've added batch numbers to the purchase delivery note.

And when I try to book a receipt with an item that needs serial numbers, I am getting the error

"[PDN1.WhsCode][line: 0] , '1). [Microsoft][ODBC SQL Server Driver][SQL Server]Violation of PRIMARY KEY constraint 'SRI1_PRIMARY'. Cannot insert duplicate key in object 'SRI1'. 2). [Microsoft][ODBC SQL Server Driver][SQL Server]The statement has been terminated.'"

For this error I've already read in another thread that it is a bug of SBO, but I use V 2005 SP00 P09 and the bug should already be fixed in P07!?!

These errors first came up after some days. before that it worked fine.

Does someone know how to solve this problems?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am having the exact same problem, and it only seems to be since upgrading to SP00 P09.

Did you ever find a solution?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Temporary solution found:"

In troubleshooting this, I noticed that the error was only happening on clients that had been installed from a server running PL09 AND had never run a DI addon.

I tracked the issue to the file OBServerDLL_680123 Ver 6.80.123

On my clients that worked fine the file size of this DLL was 10,844KB.

On the broken clients the file size was 10,900KB.

Obviously this DLL was updated with PL09 but the version numbers were not changed. That made finding the problem very difficult.

A DIAPI Addon copies this DLL and many others to %TEMP%\SM_OBS_DLL\680123 but if the file already exists there it does not overwrite.

To solve my problem I copied the working DLL (size 10,844) to the proper directory on the client.

I hope this helps someone else with this same problem.

Hopefully this is not a problem in SP1 which I plan to do some testing with tomorrow.

--Jason Brown

Answers (0)