cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Multiple Cheque printing in Crystal Report

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

I have created report for multiple cheque printring. I have sets the paper size 8.5x14''(Legal) in Page Setup. And while printing i also taking size Legal. But it is not working. Means it is showing multiple cheque but not prints.

Can anybody suggest me step by step how to solve this problem ?

Swapnil

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member187989
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi Swapnil,

Forum member Jim Hummer recently shared his experience about crystal report in a thread,

page break will be a problem in multiple cheque printing,cheque will print correctly in first page,

after subsequent pages,it will print upwards,he also suggested to use cheque printing software to solve this issue.

With one our client we are also faced similar problem,so we asked them print check one by one.

Jeyakanthan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

All we know that we faced this problem very rampantly, can we closed this issue so that other members or other SAP user are aware regarding this situation. Could you please state what software that could solve this issue or any other suggestions.

Thank you very much.

Regards,

Clint

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

As CLint said this is major problem and basic requirement for any client.

Can any one suggest the ultimate solution for this. As you said we need to use special printing software can you elaborate so that all will be benifited in their implementation.

As you said we too have suggested our client to print cheque one by one in Dot matrix.

when i visited a Bank i have seen printer for cheque which prints continues cheques.

I wonder if SAP users can provide such facility to satisfy our customers.

swapnil

Former Member
0 Kudos

It matters if you use MICR of not. I am surprised you can't do this in SBO. I have used this company. http://www.mekorma.com They are very well know in the mid Market ERP. You can Bing and find a lot of solutions.

Jim

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I observed that it uses Microsoft Products, is this integrated in SBO or you use the MIRC as another database?

Regards,

Clint

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

we requested client to print cheque one by one.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Swapnil ,

pls clear my douby abt ur qurey. r u want to print more than one check on a single page of size legal ?

What is ur check size?

Rgds,

Premraj

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear freind

I want to print multiple cheques through Crystal report. My cheque size is width 8 inches x height 3.6 inches.

Can you suggest how to print cheque with this size.

thanks

Edited by: Paulo Calado on Jun 12, 2009 5:20 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

It your printer sets to Legal? Legal is 8.5 x 14, you can customize for Folio which is 8.5 x 13 the actual size for Long Bond Paper.

Can you see data in preview from Crystal Report? If you click the Printer Icon it doesn't print?

Regards,

Clint