cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Communication Party -> Channel

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have a scenario where the receivers of my message all ly within one business system. In order to be able to distinguish between the receivers of the message during inbound processing I am using communication parties which I create and assign to the same business system.

When I was configuring my scenario I discovered that I actually had to create an inbound communication channel per party / business system which seems correct if you think about it as the communication chanel is specific to a receiver which in my case is the combination of party / business system. On the other hand it seems stupid to create the same communication channel multiple times. Does anybody know whether there is a possibilty to "reuse" the communication channels of a business system for multiple party assigned to this business system.

This is the way it is:

Business System CD1_100 Channel XIReceiverCD1_100

Party A: Business System: CD1_100 -> Channel XIReceiverPartyA

Party B: Business System: CD1_100 -> Channel XIReceiverPartyB

Is this possible ?

Business System CD1_100 Channel XIReceiverCD1_100

Party A: Business System: CD1_100 -> Channel XIReceiverCD1_100

Party B: Business System: CD1_100 -> Channel XIReceiverCD1_100

Additionally I discovered that naming parties is certain restriction

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

somehow I messed up when creating the post...

Is there any way of reusing communication channels of a existing business service ?

thanks for any input in advance,

Andy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Your first post is not very clear.

What we could do is have a single communication channel for multiple receivers(business systems).

In the receiver determination, we can specify conditions on which these receivers would receive the message.

Regards,

Smitha.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

the problem is I have to split the message per configured receiver.

Sender System A using message MI_XYZ requires receivers Party A of System B and Party B of System B. So configuring conditions will not help here. Hope this clarifies the issue,

thanks

Andy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If I got you right, you want two receivers to receive the same message? 1 system sends a message, and you want multiple receivers receiving the same message?

You could use multimapping for this.

Regards,

Smitha.

Answers (0)