cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

filtering IDOCs

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I am doing one scenario... collection of IDOCs (same message type BLAORD03.BLAORD )at XI and passing via file. This is working fine. I am able to collect BLAORD03 idocs and post to File server in text file.

Now i need to collect those idocs which has a sgment E1EDP01 only and pass to file server in a text file. Here i need to fileter idocs before collecting in BPM. How this is possible.

Thnks,

Subbu

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

vijay_b4
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
prateek
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

One option is to set the filter at the sender side in the distribution model.

If you want to achieve this in PI, use the same procedure as earlier. Just add a mapping before the current mapping. Collect all idocs and create a mapping with same idoc structures on both the sides. The data should be mapped only if E1EDP01 segment is present in the source side.

Regards,

Prateek

Former Member
0 Kudos

Put a condition at receiver determination..

chk this

Rajesh

Edited by: Rajesh on May 5, 2009 3:18 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rajesh,

Thank you very much for sending the link... infact, i read that link that you sent with 50% concentration before you refer that link to me....

My problem was resloved.

Resolution : In the same way how Yuga put condition in inside the BPM, i kept in receiver determaination itself... so IDOCs are not reaching that particular BPM..

Conditionat Receiver deterniation : /BLAORD/IDOC/E1EDP01 EX

This is checking whether E1EDP01 segment is there in IDOC or not.. if it is there then as usual ID is triggering,,, other wise if E1EDP01 segmemt is not there.. then i got error no receiver determination found erro.. then i diverted that idoc to some FTP folder

Thnx

Subbu