cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem with Purchase req wf and swi6

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I developed a workflow for Purchase requisition release (created a business object ZBUS2105 ).

The workflow is working fine without any hassles. But when i run SWI6, it does not pick the workitems for the requisition. Also, if i goto ME23n and choose workflow overview from the menu, it says no workflow exists for the requisition.

The interesting part is i did develop a workflow for Purchase orders and it works fine with SWI6 and the menu.

Please help

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

surjith_kumar
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

HI,

i goto ME23n and choose workflow overview from the menu, 
 it says no workflow exists for the requisition

The workflow is not active, Goto T.code SWDD, Basic Data > Start events and activate the event. Then test your workflow.

Regards,

Surjith

Former Member
0 Kudos

The workflow is active and has been triggered after i created the requistion. I can see the workitem in the agents inbox.

surjith_kumar
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Goto T.code SWEL, see the workflow log, check and tell whether it picking the correct Agent.

Regards,

Surjith

Former Member
0 Kudos

I already mentioned in the both the above posts that the workflow is functioning correctly and the work item is going to the appropriate agents inbox.

Former Member
0 Kudos

In order to have the Workflow overview show up in SWI6 and me23n Tcode you should have an related to your workflow instrance mapping to the respective Business Object in table SWW_WI2OBJ. In order to get this entry you have to create a task that executes a method that instanciates the respective BO withe key field.

Thanks

Arghadip

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Arghadip,

Thanks for the reply. SWI6 is working now. But i cant get it to display it from ME53n.

Is there anything else i need to do for it to work from me53n.

Thanks a lot for the info.

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Arghadip,

Thanks for the sugestions. i could solve the problem. I had to delegate my business object ZBUS2105 to the standard BO BUS2105 in SWO6.

It solved all the problems. Thanks again.