cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Last payment date shown in credit master sheet is wrong.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The last payment date and amount in the credit master sheet S_ALR_87012218 does not reflect the true last payment info. As per the payment history list, there have been more recent last payments after the last payment date shown on the credit master sheet, however i dont know why the actual last payment info is not being shown on the credit master sheet.

Can someone help?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

When running credit master sheet make sure you are looking into correct credit control area where the payment has been entered. I am sure to update credit master sheet you do not need to run any program, this report updates figure online (at the same time). If you want to make sure its working take any customer having outstanding invoice on account. Make entry using transaction F-28, go back to credit mast sheet correct credti contrl area and you will be able to see updated amount.

I don`t know what t.code you are using to do incoming payment entery? Balance will not be updated properly in the reports if you are using wrong posting keys. Posting Key should be 15 inorder to update correct balance on customer report.

Hope this will help

Former Member
0 Kudos

I made the gl account as cash relevant and the problem was solved.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Raja,

Even I am facing the same problem, where the last payment is not displaying correctly in the F.31-Credit Overview report.

Can you please let me know which GL account you make relavant to cash flow is it Recon account.

Thanks

Satish

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

this information in credit master record is given by A/R summary creation. This summary is not updated online but every time when report RFCMCRCV is running. If there is a payment after the last RFCMCRCV report execution, the payment info is not updated. I run RFMCRCV daily every night to avoid such a porblem.

BR Christian

Former Member
0 Kudos

ok whats the t.code for the report please?

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

FCV1 (Create A/R summary). This can easy be seen when displaying the T-codes within financial accounting/accounts receivable/credit management/Tools...

Pls. check in testsystem first...

BR Christian

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Even after running it, there is no change on the last payment details. i am stuck.