cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

QM ( Usuage decision)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I have done the UD, But mat. has not been moved from quality to unrestricted.

What may be the reason?what's the solution?

Thanks & Regards,

Vivek Kumar

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Vivek,

Follow this path.

( 1.) T-Code QA12.

( 2.) Enter the Inspection Lot Number.

( 3.) Click on Inspection Lot Stock tab.

( 4.) Under To be posted field you will find

-

Total filed and under this field you will find

-

To Unrestricted Use field.

( 5.) Put the value over here (quantity).

( 6.) Press enter. The value in Total field will automatically change itself to 0.

( 7.) Save.

Answers (8)

Answers (8)

0 Kudos

Dear Prasad,

Post to inspecion stock check box is active in material master...

but still I am not able to see Inspction lot stock tab button in QA11.

my stock still in quality only.

Regards,

Jyotsna

0 Kudos

Dear Friends,

I want to release the material which is in quality to unrestricted.

but I am not able to view tab button- Inspection lot stock in QA12.

Also I am trying all moments in MM to take out that stock in unrestricted but nohing works.

That material is showing in quality only.

My user actuallly completed the Inspectiction & that inspection lot is showing release but still that quantity is in Quality only.

Can anybody suggest.

Regards,

Jyotsna

lakshmi_prasad7
Contributor
0 Kudos

I think post to stcok check box is missing in material master kindly check and revert me back

0 Kudos

Hello,

Actually the concern documents of that Inspection lot number is also cancelled but still qualntity is in quality only.

Can you plz suggest something on how to release the material fom quality to unrestricted???

Thanx,

Jyotsna

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Vivek,

Hope it has solved your problem & the Material is visible in MMBE in Unrestricted-Use.

rajesh_sutar2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Vivek,

Properly do as I said. You will get result.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi vivek,

You haven't made entry in the field unrestricted use at tab inspection lot stock.

now you execute tcode QA32 & go to Dyamic selection (nearby Get Variant)>Inspection Lot>Inspection Lot.

enter the inspection lot no., make other entry nil & execute it.

Select the line & click on the button Usage Decision & go to the tab Inspection lot stock, enter the quantity & save it.

Parminder Sikarwar

Former Member
0 Kudos

In QA11 screen after you have entered the quantity in unres stock & storage location, on the top you will find the User status field, besides that you will find the Set Status button ( Tick mark/pencil ) you will find status with status no. change the Inspection not done to other type of inspection ( example Inspection doen at own plant) and tick it. Now save the arrangement, now you will able to do the posting.

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I guess you are using an inspection type which has stock posting like (01, 04) & not inspection type (03, 89)

Normally the usage decision & stock posting are two separate activities i.e. you have to provide the usage decision & in the Inspection Lot stock tab do the stock posting.

Alternatively you can automate the stock posting with the usage decision by doing the following customization setting in QS51 --> Maintain the Posting proposal UD.

I hope the above explanation addresses your query. Revert back if you need further clarification.

Warm regards,

Umesh Poojari

rajesh_sutar2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Vivek,

I think you have done UD without sotck post to unrest. use.

1.Goto T-code QA32,enter plant,inspection lot origin & lot created on date

& then select select only inspection lot with usage decision in List setting tab. Execute now.

2.You will find your inspection lot.Select your inspection lot & goto usage decision.

3.Here select Inspection lot stock tab and enter qauntity in unrestricted use stock & storage location where you want to post the stock under To br posted stock tab & then save.

Your problem will be solve.

If any problem revert back.

Regard

Raja

Edited by: Raja on May 5, 2009 11:54 AM

former_member1269942
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

before giving UD have post ur goods to unrestricted stock

just go on the tab page Inspection lot stock and put the quantity in to unrestricted stock and then give the UD

if u already did this then have getting any kind of error

Regards

sachin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have done that. No error has come. But when i have checked in MMBE ,stock has not moved & in mat. document, no 321 movement document is there.

Thanks & Regards,

Vivek Kumar