cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Returns scenario....

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hai Guys,

I have an intresting scenario in returns.

The price of the article is very fluctuating, so there is a price difference between the sold and returned date.

When the customer returns the article (with reference), the system picks up the price from the source document. But our requirement is that the system should AUTOMATICALLY compare the today's price with the returned price and take the least value only.

I could think of condition exclusion to achieve the least price but how to compare the different condition records of same condition type.

Will be of great help if somebody assist in helping this issue.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Maheshwaran,

TRy by Whicle Maintaining Copy Control from Billing to Order (VTAF) at item level Pricing type "B".,

Hope this will solve your Problem.,Update me on this

Regards

Ramesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

We managed with the standard condition types and exclusion.

1. Created a new condition type (ex ZNCP)that references the std pricing cond type (VKP1), so that the condition records of VKP1 are referenced by ZNCP.

2.Set a condition exclusion between VKP1 and ZNCP so that system chooses whichever is lower.

3. These cond type are assigned in the returns pricing procedure, so that the returns price is always the lowest of the both

former_member550050
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

When the return order is created with the mandatory reference of the billing document the system copies the pricing procedure and conditions from the source doc to the target doc that is from F2 billing type to returns order type RE

If you want the price of the article should catch a new price in your returns order then i suggest that you should have a separate new procing procedure itself

For your return order to catch the new pricing procedure check OSS notes 14136 also in VTAF maintain pricing type as B carry out new pricing at your item level

Regards

Raja

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You can try with sale order User exits in the program MV45AFZZ - USEREXIT_PRICING_PREPARE_TKOMP

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi