cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

To deassign material from sales order

Former Member
0 Kudos

In our case say 50 materials is assigned to sales orde in year 2007, so its showing stock less by 50. So can anuone tell me the procedure to kno to which sales order it is assigned and hw to make changes so that system stock is shown correctly.

regards

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can either cancel the sales order, or reject the item. After rejection it will go to Quality inspection lot.

Then you can transfer frm Quality inspection to unrestricted use.

Thanks,

raja

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hw I will kno to which sales order it is assigned. I m a MM person so dnt kno in detail. Pls let me kno.

Former Member
0 Kudos

You can get the details from VBAP table.

Thanks,

Raja

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check in MD04 or u can also chjeck in table VBAP.

Thanks,

Raja

Former Member
0 Kudos

I got it in MD04, but it doesnt show order number. Also as its in year 2007 and period is already closed so will it be possible to bring it in Unrestricted stock now. Or i will have to open that particular period?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In MD04, in MRP element data you can seee the order number. otherwise as i said go to VBAP table and search for that material.

Thanks,

Raja

Former Member
0 Kudos

I got the order number. To release the material to unrestricted stock, I put deletion to Sales Order, and deleted its subsequent documents such as Outbound delivery, billing doc, invoice etc but still that stock is sowing attached to sales order. Can anyone guide me for this to hw to take that stock nw in unrestricted. I tried MB1B but nw as that order is archived, its not allowing to do. Pls guide

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello, friend.

the sales order quantity has been delivered, issued and billed. why would you want to "de-assign" this? and is this material sourced originally from sales order stock (make-to-order scenario)?

regards.

Edited by: jonathan y on May 6, 2009 12:03 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sarang,

Was that stock been delivered???? I mean you are saying you deleted invoice,. delivery etc.?

Thanks,

Raja

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

ok

Former Member
0 Kudos

sapsarang,

1. you Can Check thorugh MD04 - Stock/Requirement list, seek the help of PP Consultant he will be able to tell you to which order it is assigned.

2. If you have not done further process this qty will be reserved for this material as "scheduled for delivery" . Check in MMBE by entering the material, plant if required storage location and press execute.

Right click against the stock and choose Stock/Requirement list

Regards

Sathya