cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

in mb1b when am doin 311 am getting storage type error

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi friends,

Storage type 005 is not suitable for an interim storage area, this error am getting when i do 311 in mb1b

thanks and regards,

bala r.v

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

good answer thanks

former_member536836
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please check whether by mistake for the mentioned storage type you have tick as dynamic storage type.

Regards,

Prashant

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Prashanth,

First please tell me,

why tha 005 only taken into account during 311 and where is that indicator of dynamic storage

former_member536836
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

sorry to correct you,Please see in movement type 311whether you have selected destination storage type 005. you can see that in SPRO-WM-activities-Transfers-Define movement types.

Regards

Prashant

Former Member
0 Kudos

Chk IMG - LE - WM - activities - transfers - movement type , for your warehouse no and movement type 311 combination, which is the source and destination storage type and bin entered. It should be 921 sto type and UML -ZONE bin, chech what is there on your system.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for your answer amol but how can we know that for each and every movt type this storage type only we should use.... and am not seeing any zone there and where can i see that UML...

I will be waiting for ur kind reply

former_member536836
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

The storage type with 9 series are interim storage areas.

Please check transaction LX20 where you will see that for your warehouse you have created interim storage bins or need to be created .

Regards,

Prashant

Former Member
0 Kudos

Check your config for storage type 005. Make sure you do not have the storage type repeated in the Origin and Destination storage types. You should have the "Dynamic" box checked next to the storage type and not populated with storage type 005

IMG path below recalled from memory, so it may not be exact)

IMG: Logistics Execution > Warehouse Management > Master Data > Maintain Storage Type. Check storage type 005 for your warehouse