Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

IC WebClient through CRM 5.0

former_member205707
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Experts.

I am new to IC WebClient Application, my first question is

1. Can we configure the IC WebClient through CRM 5.0.

If yes,

2. Then i was trying to call a BSP Application -> BSP_APPLICATION>Interaction Center Web Client, After executing this link through CRM GUI, There is a link break in Web screen.

Your help will be highly appreciated.

Best Regards,

Madhup

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

you most definitely can configure ICWC in CRM 5.0.

I guess your question is more basic in the sense that you will need to do quite a few activities in order to achieve this. My advice would be that please go through CR 410, in order to have an understanding of the basic setup for launching 5.0

in case you face issues post that let me know and will find out answers

former_member205707
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Shalabh Jain.

Thanks for the confirmation of IC with CRM 5.0.

I am going through the CR 410 Documents, and the pre-requisite customization such as navigation bar profile, basic functions, alerts etc are done in my sand-box system.

However, when I tried to create a link, i am getting a "link break-up error": the link was created as follows:

CRM GUI> Favorites>BSP Application>CRM_IC>Start Page-->default.htm.

I am not able to execute this link from CRM GUI to navigate into Web Page.

Kindly assist.

Best Regards,

Madhup

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Madhu,

Have you activated the ITS services in transaction SICF?

In transaction SICF check if you have activated all services under /bc/bsp/...

If this is already done let me know.

Regards,

Shalabh Jain.

former_member205707
Participant
0 Kudos

HI Shalabh.

I have de-activate all the BC/BSP host and again re-activated it through SICF, and created a new web link to CRM_IC, but still the broken link persists:

the web link created is as follows:

http://crmdev.ssg.local:8000/sap/bc/bsp/sap/crm_ic/default.htm?sap-client=220&sap-sessioncmd=open

Best Regards,

Madhup

Former Member
0 Kudos

Okey since that is checked let me try out other things which may be possibly the issues

Now since your server is <crmdev.xyz> first of all is this dev server located within your LAN and hence a recognizable name by itself or do you need to maintain a hosts entry to resolve the name into an IP address?

A simple way of checking this is try pinging the CRM server directly from your machine using the fully qualified name. if that doesn't work you may need to maintain an entry in your hosts file.

former_member205707
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Shalabh.

Well. When i tried to test service from one of the virtual hosts, the link gets brooken in the Web Server

under BC/BSP hosts.

As per your advice i have even checked RFC Connection Configuration (SM59)

> RFC Connections> HTTP Connections to External Server --> ADS .. In this when I ran a connection test the output was successful.

So, the settings of CRM Development server is connected to external server are in proper place, i guess.

Best Regards,

Madhup

Answers (0)