cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hi Experts, two questions about sapscript? thanks in advance!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please use a more meaningful subject in future

Hi Experts,

1. I am working on a sapscript layout and the original language is English, but the layout also needs to be in NL, DE, and FR, how to realize it?

2. for the sapscript layout, there are two windows for the first page, a VAR window and a MAIN window, but I want the next page of the first page is "second page", and the "second page" should contain the MAIN window, can the items continue in the "second page"? can you tell me the procedure of the flow for this sapscript print? thanks.

Kind regards

Dawson

Edited by: Matt on May 5, 2009 9:27 AM

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

matt
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Please use a more meaningful subject in future

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am working on a sapscript layout and the original language is English, but the layout also needs to be in NL, DE, and FR, how to realize it?

Ans: Go to SE71 - create a new script with the same name and language as NL. In the next screen Form--> Copy From --> Give original script and language EN. After that translate all the language dependent texts using SE63

2. for the sapscript layout, there are two windows for the first page, a VAR window and a MAIN window, but I want the next page of the first page is "second page", and the "second page" should contain the MAIN window, can the items continue in the "second page"? can you tell me the procedure of the flow for this sapscript print? thanks.

Ans: create new page (second page) . Main window come by default. change the window positions so that it will occupy complete page. and in the NEXT PAGE give same page .. means second page. open first page and set second page as NEXT PAGE.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Dawson,

Two answers 😛 .

1) In the initial screen of SE71, you specify the language which you want to modify, and this opens the form in that specified language. Here, at first, you will probably see all the texts in english. You can modify them so that they can appear in the correct language.

2) You have to specify in the first page's attributes that the next page is the second page. The MAIN window is continued automatically to the next pages if it overflows. You only need to specify the code for the MAIN in the first page, the MAIN from the second page will have the same text embedded, as it's a continuation.

Hope this clears everything for you. If it does not, please let me know.

Best regards,

George

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Create The Scirpt separately in each language.

For second page Create another page like first page and provide it as next page for first page. Place the Main window on Second page By EDIT->Create Element-->Double click on Main window .