cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Documents with HTML

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I want to create documents for adding them to bill of materials. The documents should contain an HTML-Hyperlink.

So I need to know the document type I can use for this. Where can I find a good introduction in this topic?

Many thanks for your help,

Christoph

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

MangeshP
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi John

You can link any document Type to Bill of Materail Header ( Object STKO_DOC ) or Bill of Materail items ( Object STPO_DOC ).You will have to link these object to your docment type in DC10.

You also mentioned about hyperlink.Can you please elaborate on hyperlink to what?Means what functionality do you expect to happen in SAP DMS.

With Regards

Mangesh Pande

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

the document should be stored in SAP and should contain a hyperlink to a PDF or image, that should be displayed in a browser.

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

the document should be stored in SAP and should contain a hyperlink to a PDF or image, that should be displayed in a browser.

Thanks

-

sorry, double post

Edited by: John Caspar on May 5, 2009 9:37 AM

MangeshP
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi John

In SAP DMS

You can attach original application files ( word, excel, ppt , pdf, tif,jpeg,bmp)to a document(DIR ) in SAP.

When you click these original application files theses files are visible in same window or in the appllication.These original application files are stored in SAP only ( Content server, SAP Database , Archive, Vault).Do want this functionality or something different.

I am sorry but not able to get your question.Request you to please reframe your question.

With Regards

Mangesh Pande

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I think I solved the problem by using a BAPI.

Anyway, thanks for your effort.