cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how to install ABAP as a backend system in my EHP1 composition enviornment

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have successfully installed EHP1 composition enviornment from SDN , now i m able to work on

NWDS for JAVA and Enterprise portal . it contains java application server .

but in order to get data from ABAP Backend system from NWDS(JAVA) , I don't have ABAP Backend sysytem , how to install abap backend system with abap application server in my system ????

there is one link to install Netwaever ABAP 7.1 trial version( webdynpro abap and abap application server ) in sdn but in system requirement it clearly mentioned that " make sure that there is no SAP sysytem installed in ur system " .

I need webdynpro java ,webdynpro abap and enterprise portal together but i have only webdynpro java and EP , so how to install abap as a backend system in my EHP1 ?

or any other download link which contain all three ??

please help me ?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member366527
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Shilpa,

I have installed couple of times ABAP engine and Java engine together.

Always ABAP first and Java as the second.

Now you have Java first. And you want additionally ABAP engine.

I have read also in other threads the installation

is working only 1. ABAP and 2. Java.

Bye,

Peter

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi peter ,

so according to u i need to install first ABAP instance then java instance , but in my case i installed java instance first , so is there any solution for this problem ? or can i give a try to install abap ???

former_member366527
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Shilpa,

in other [thread|;, where you have the contribution to the same topic, Raja has written:

earlier i had abap and ep sp16 (first ep was installed and then abap was installed)

I would try on your side to instal ABAP instance now. At worst scenario, you have to make both installation

again on clean up HD.

Bye,

Peter

Answers (0)