Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PO changes report

kalpesh_agrawal
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi

I want to have a report in which i can get all changes (regarding qty or price or text) done in POs'

Where can i get it?

Regards

Kalpesh Agrawal

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello kalpesh,

If you want to know the changes in any single PO then GOTO t-code ME22N & ME23N, click Environment at the top, for header changes detail select header changes & for item changes detail select item changes.

For report, GOTO se16, use the table CDHDR & select Change doc. object as "EINKBELEG" for header changes.

For item changes, use table CDPOS & select change doc. object as "EINKBELEG" .

Regards,

Anisha

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In Report ME2N, After selecting valid line click on changes tab or F6 there itself you can check changes made in particular Documents.

i think this will solve your problem.

thx...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Pls go to SPRO Purchasing PO Version Management. Activate this. Then u will get Version tab in PO header when u create PO. Based on the SPRO setting u will be asked to fill the data in PO version tab.

Its so simple.

Vijay

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI

Tcode AUT10.

Enter the Start Date and End date.

Enter the Tcode ME22N. Then execute.

It will show all the changes done on PO in the period.

Check it out.

Regards,

Raman

kalpesh_agrawal
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Raman

Thanks, I m getting report in AUT10 but what if i want to know the changes only after release of PO?

Also I am not getting description of PO line items

Regards

Kalpesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

You can use the following tables

CDHDR - Change document header

CDPOS - Change document items

Go to table CDHDR, give PO No in the field "CDHDR-OBJECTID" and Transactions as ME22N, ME28 and ME29N in field "CDHDR-TCODE" get the Document Number from field "CDHDR-CHANGENR"

Then go to table CDPOS and pass the Field value "CHANGENR" and get the change details.

And here get the New Value (CDPOS-VALUE_NEW) for required fields..

hope this helps

karthick