cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to split the "Domestic revenue" & " export revenue" in account key

Former Member
0 Kudos

Guru,

I'd create a new price procedure ZVAA01 , assign the Account key" ERL to the price condition type : PR00,

Now my question is ,the export sales and domestic sales use the same price procedure, how to split the

domestic revenue and export revenue?

thanks.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member184555
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

In Revenue Account Determination you have the possibility to maintain different GL accounts if any of the fields are different.. like sales organisation, AAG of customer, AAG of material and for this combination with the account key ERL you can maintain a different GL account.

Thanks,

Ravi

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

As above said if your you are using account determination by account key

then is necessary to have two different pricing procedure and two different account key for domestic and export . then maintain account determination with two diff account key with two diff revenue G/L account.

the revenue will be split in given G/L

Regards

Sandeep

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
my question is ,the export sales and domestic 
  sales use the same price procedure, how
   to split the domestic revenue and export revenue?

Your basic question itself is wrong. You should have two pricing procedure in the above case. This means, one pricing procedure for domestic and one pricing procedure for exports due to the fact that domestic pricing procedure will have tax conditions whereas, for exports, you should not maintain.

With regard to account the revenue, it should be differentiated by G/L Accounts. Here again, for domestic sales, you should have one G/L Account and for exports, you should have one G/L Account which you (your FI people) can create in FS00

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

For the customer Account assignment group you can maintain Domestic and export. Then goto VKOA and for the combination of ERL + Domestic assign one GL and for ERL + Export assign different GL. Such that both revenues will post to different GLs.

try