Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Check internal table in smartforms

former_member188843
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear All experts,

I would like to check the internal table is empty or not, if it is empty I would like to do not display something,if it is now empty I will show something.How should I check the internal table in the smartforms? Just set it in the condition as internal table not equal initial or describe the internal table's line then check if the lines equal to zero or not?

BR

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can check the condition in Initialization tab of Global Definition and set a flag value and use that flag value at the same time of value OR Use Program lines node to check the internal table contents and set a flag value to display the content.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Create a program line node and pass the internal table and get the number of records by describe table statement then u will get some no if the internal table is not initial. The check the conditions based on this variable.

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

In the Global definition->Initialization tab you can check the internal table is intial or not and set the flag variable. Use this flag variable in the window Conditions.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can do this check in Initialization part of SmartForms. Just need to import it and put your condition (any code you want in it).

if itab is initial.

<......>.

else.

<.....>.

endif.

Hope this will solve your problem

Cheers,

Suvendu